PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10 Months!


Dear Landon,

It's hard for Grammy to believe you're 10 months old today.  Just two more and it's the big #1! 

You're getting to be such a big boy.  You now have four teeth and love trying to eat anything, even a lemon. 

Your hair is starting to get little curls.  That one above your ear slays me.  Awwwwwww......   Mama has promised she won't cut them.  I'm crossin' my fingers.


You're trying to walk and think you're pretty hot stuff when you do.  So do I!  My Dr. Love Diagnosis:  Cutest in the history of evah!

You never hesitate to give kisses and they're always with the open mouth.  We're all used to having a slobbery face when you do, but cherish each and every kiss you give.


It was so excitin' to cheer on our Seahawks to victory in the Superbowl.  Grammy thinks you're the perfect spokesperson for them.

When we're sitting at a stop light, Grammy will play 'peek-a-boo' with you in the rearview mirror.  You think that's pretty funny.

When you throw back your head and laugh, it's this quirky kind of wheeze which I love.   I don't know how to exactly explain it, but it's the cutest.  Of course.


In certain light, I swear you're becomin' a Ginger.  And your eyes are constantly changing from hazel to light green to grey.

You're in your third session of swimming lessons and your favorite song in class is 'I'm goin' fishin', fishin' fishin'...'

You're saying 'daddy' 'baba' and 'bye bye'.  You still haven't mastered 'grammy' yet, but every chance I get, I'm coachin' you on that one.

Grammy is lookin' forward to summer and having picnics outside and going to the beach to find treasures.

Happy 10 months Landon.  You sweet boy.

Much love,

Grammy
  

No comments: